Monday, November 02, 2009

From Halloween to Autumn Splendor

IMG_7528

Crisp, cool air and these golden hues of autumn greet us outside the front door. 

IMG_7518

And this gorgeous display really gets me into the spirit of fall. 

Now, that Halloween has past, it’s time to update our decor for Autumn at the Horvath House.  First we had to take down all the Halloween and pack it away.  Whew that was a job!

Then, you rearrange what’s left to look like this:

IMG_9767

For this look, I just removed the Halloween welcome sign, took down the graveyard and turned the Jack-o-lanterns around. :)

IMG_9759

Beautiful fall mums snazzy up the deck.

IMG_9755

A little fall for the kitchen table,

IMG_9779

the living room, 

IMG_9785

and the dining room.

IMG_9784

The guest bath was simply updated by turning Mr. Pumpkin around and adding fall towels. :)

IMG_9765

And the mantle got a few new accessories to complete the transformation.  Now, I can’t wait for Thanksgiving so I can get started decorating for Christmas!

Just kidding. 

Okay, you got me, I am so not kidding! :)

Happy November everyone!

signature

0 comments: