Friday, May 28, 2010

May Flowers

May is almost over and summer is on its way!  Here’s your tour of the garden from the month of May…

IMG_2206

Iris lily, in the most beautiful plum shade.

IMG_2280

Lovely hydrangea.  They are a bit more pink this year.  Yay!

IMG_2281

IMG_2283

IMG_2286

The pink impatiens are getting bigger!  I can’t wait for them to take over the front bed!

IMG_2279 IMG_2287

Anthony Waterer spirea, so fuzzy and pink!

IMG_2289 IMG_2290

Yellow Daylily in the backyard.

IMG_2298

And I saved the best for last… Pink Yarrow!  I love this flower! It is the most perfect shade of pink!  I will have to get some more for the mailbox bed, which has undergone a transformation this morning.  Stay tuned for an update.

That’s what’s blooming in the garden this month.  Thanks for joining me.

signature

1 comments:

Andrea said...

hahaah... of course pink is your favorite! ;-)