Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Blooms

Spring has finally sprung! And as you know I have been busy outdoors working on my flower beds.  Well I’m glad I did, because this week they’ve been putting on a flower show!  Nothing like a row of pink tulips and purple creeping phlox to brighten up your day… enjoy!

IMG_2602

Pink creeping phlox… my favorite!!

IMG_2605

Pink and red tulips

IMG_2604

Some lovely blue flowered thing in the wooded front yard bed.  Sorry don’t know what you are called. :)

IMG_2609

And I just had to share the world’s tiniest azalea.  And it’s blooming!  :)

IMG_2607

And my periwinkle is really taking off this year and spreading itself around the front bed and over the rock wall. :)  Love!

IMG_2610

And last but not least, the cutest flower bed ever is sporting some pink tulips, too!

IMG_2611

Next week the star of the show will be bleeding heart which is making a preview here:

IMG_2591

and the azaleas are just about to pop!  Can’t wait… Hooray Spring!

signature

0 comments: