Sunday, January 05, 2014

Snow Birds Winter Mantel

Brrr! It’s cold outside!  Winter has officially arrived and in celebration of this wonderful cold, crisp, snowy season I have created a winter mantelscape! :)

I kept some elements from the Christmas mantel and layered around them: pinecone wreath followed by the white feather trees, plus the pinecone trees from upstairs, candlesticks and snowflakes, and front and center I put my new snow birds that I got for Christmas.  (Thanks Molly!)  And below I hung a pom pom garland.  Isn’t it cute?

IMG_5361

IMG_5369

I think the feather trees were clearly made for this arrangement.  They were crying out for some symmetry, so I provided. :)

IMG_5374

IMG_5387

IMG_5378

And the little snow bird ornaments fit right in with the display with their furry white feathers and pinecone wings. :)  Cute cute!

IMG_5371

Now if only we would get some snow! 

Hope you are enjoying this wintery weekend! 

signature pink

0 comments: