Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas House Tour: Part 3

Welcome back to the Horvath Christmas House.  Let's head downstairs and check out the den decorations, shall we?




I decided to switch things up on the mantel this year with a woodland forest theme with burgundy accents.  I put all of my various trees up there and then added greenery, tiny forest animal ornaments, glittered pinecones, and burgundy felted acorns that my sister made.






My little snowbirds are nestled in the centerpiece and in the fireplace arrangement.  So cute!


I got this tiny tabletop tree at Michael's and decorated it with die cut snowflake ornaments.  Isn't it precious?



Now let's venture outside and check out the holiday lights on the house...





They are especially pretty at night! :)








Riley and Bandit are ready for Christmas, are you?  Only six days to go!  

Merry Christmas Week!


0 comments: