Tuesday, May 09, 2017

A Spring Floral Baby Shower

Hi friends!  Happy New Year!  Happy Spring!  :)  Long time no see... I realize the last time I posted was at Christmas!  Gadzooks!!

Well, I'm back with a fun party post today and hopefully I will be around more often with some house and garden and life updates on our little family! :)

My sister Hannah is expecting a baby at the end of June, and this time she's having a girl! So my mom and I had to throw her a fun, pink, girly baby shower to celebrate!


We decided to do pink and peach floral for the theme.  I designed the invitation with peach and floral graphics:


We decorated with lots of pink pom poms, paper fans, and paper flowers.













Mama made a lovely brunch menu with ham biscuits, sausage balls, deviled eggs, fruit, hashbrown casserole, pasta salad, and I made cupcakes for dessert!






After we ate, Hannah opened gifts from our guests.  We all had a lovely time enjoying the kids and visiting with family.  










Congratulations Hannah and Josh!  I can't wait to meet the new little one in June! :)

For more baby shower ideas, check out the Owl Baby Shower and Hot Air Balloon Baby Shower! And if you're looking for party ideas, visit my party page here.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back here soon for more house updates as well as a certain one-year-old's birthday party!! :)





0 comments: