Monday, October 28, 2013

More Haunted Halloween Spaces!

Only 3 more days till Halloween!!!  And only five days until the most fabulous, spooky Halloween party of all time! :)  Forgive me for my absence, will you?  I’ve been busy decorating and menu planning and costume prepping.  But I would be remiss if I let this week slip by without a few more sneak peeks before the big soiree this weekend.  So here you are:

IMG_4853

IMG_4820

IMG_4827

IMG_4817

IMG_4835

IMG_4846

Can’t wait, can’t wait!!  Hope you all have spooky Halloween plans, too! :)

signature pink

If you missed last week’s sneak peek, check it out here.  And for all things Halloween, go here! :)

1 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

how fun! love the gate and skeletons. have an amazing time, and can't wait to see more pics!