Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fa la la la la…

Let’s get on with this Christmas tour, shall we? Last time I showed you our outdoor lights display which is packed with more than 2000 lights!  :)  Now let’s go inside and check out the rest!

Riley is waiting at the top of the stairs to greet you! :)

IMG_5277

The lower railing is decked with pine bough and a scattering of lights and ornaments on both sides!  So you get a lovely view whether you are going up or going down. :)

IMG_5247

The upper railing is also decked in a similar fashion, with red bows on the ends. 

IMG_5158

The couches are sporting plaid throws and snowflake pillows and our pinecone garlands are back on the windows.

IMG_5157

My lighted present is on the trunk side table, and I even managed to incorporate my new old cola crate into the Christmas decor by layering it on top of the trunk.

IMG_5164

And on the opposite end table, Santa is joined by my antique tool box stuffed with greenery and berries.

IMG_5161

More berries are scattered on the media cabinet, plus poinsettias, pinecones and snowy fir branches.  Ahh!  I love this view!

IMG_5165

Over my little reindeer family on the side cabinet is hanging a grapevine wreath.  The pinecone trees are in their regular spot, below. :)

IMG_5170

And of course, the tree is lit in the corner and wrapped with red ribbon.

IMG_5155

 

IMG_5169

A pile of colorful presents are pouring out from beneath. :)  Yay Christmas! 

IMG_5173

IMG_5179

The only new ornament this year is this tiny fuzzy white bird from Pier 1.  Oh, and the silver one next to it (there are four of those!).  As if I could buy just one new ornament! :)

IMG_5180

My favorite view of the tree is from the dining room:

IMG_5188

The swag over the door frames the view and complements the tree so nicely.  I love it!  I’ll be back to share the dining room, kitchen and our Christmas mantel!  So, come on back soon!  In the meantime, you can enjoy this lovely scene:

IMG_5132

or this one, courtesy of Google:

IMG_5169[4]-TWINKLE

Only 7 days until Christmas! :) :)

signature pink

0 comments: