Saturday, December 14, 2013

Wonderful Christmas Time

Ahh!  It’s December, and in case you didn’t notice, it’s only TEN DAYS until Christmas.  That means it is high time for a Christmas House Tour!! :)  As usual, I have pulled out all the Christmas boxes and decked the halls and strung all the lights and we are ready for Christmas at the Horvath House!

This year we are beginning our Christmas tour outside!  Our town has a beautification committee that drives around and looks at everyone’s Christmas decorations and lights and the best displays receive recognition.  Over the last several years I have been adding to our display in hopes of making the town list of beautiful homes, and this year we are on the list!  Hooray!  So without further adieu, here is our Christmas house:

IMG_5079

This year we moved the lighted trees down to the front of the house and I added two really tall ones.  Thanks John! :)

IMG_5089

IMG_5091

I still love my little trees flanking the door.

IMG_5093

And I bought a fresh wreath for the door.  Then I added some sticks and the bow and glitter picks from our old wreath. 

IMG_5075

I opted to just decorate the front fence this year, so I doubled up light swags on each post and topped the plant hangers with a colorful lighted wreath.  The red bows are very nice during the day!

IMG_5087

But of course, the real show is at night!

IMG_5099

IMG_5100

IMG_5104

IMG_5105

IMG_5107

Candy canes are marching in front of the fence joining a colorful display above. 

IMG_5102

Ahhh! I love Christmas time… the most wonderful time of the year!!

Come back soon and we will continue the tour inside! :)

signature pink

1 comments:

Clotee said...

You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee