Monday, May 09, 2016

Springtime on the Deck

Greetings and Happy Spring!  I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day weekend.  We had our families over this weekend so it was high time that I cleaned up and decorated the deck for the season.  This is our first Spring on our new deck so I had fun adding flowers and hanging baskets!

Let's start on the bottom:


I added three plant hangers on the posts down here for some lovely pink flowers!  





 

Since I am almost a mommy (7 weeks to go!) some people gave me Mother's Day gifts!  How sweet!  This cyclamen was from my sister-in-law.  Thanks Debbie!


This arrangement was from my Mama.  :)


The hanging begonias are so pretty!


And some pink impatiens.  My favorite!



I fixed up my black planter upstairs with some leftover pansies and a few new things.  The top row from left is a nonstop begonia, lantana, and impatiens.



This lovely hanging basket of petunias was from my mother-in-law.  Thanks Mary!












 My centerpiece is a pink geranium, paired with blue lobelia and livingstone daisy succulent.




Now we're all set for some Springtime entertaining! ;)  Come visit!

I'll be back soon with the long-anticipated nursery reveal. :)  I showed you the plan way back in February, and now it's almost finished!  Wheee!



0 comments: