Thursday, April 02, 2015

Early Spring Blooms

My yard is looking so beautiful with these warmer Spring temps.  I had some mulch delivered a month ago and that has really spruced up the front beds.  The daffodils and forsythia are almost finished blooming and the creeping phlox are starting to put on their flower show.  I am so excited, I love Spring!  So, here is a glimpse of the blooming beauties from around the yard…

IMG_7483

IMG_7486

IMG_1056

IMG_1059

IMG_7482

IMG_1101

IMG_1103

The periwinkle is really fantastic this year, it’s about to take over this wooded bed, which is fine with me!  :) I love the little purple blooms.

IMG_1107

Next up in the blooming department will be the bleeding heart, and my new Kwanzan cherry tree. Can’t wait to see its blooms this year! :) In the meantime, you can find me moving mulch and planting perennials.  Lots of work to be done this time of year!  I also have a special project reveal in the backyard so stay tuned for that!  Happy Spring!

signature 1

0 comments: