Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spring Cleaning the Guest Room

I have been on a Spring-almost-Summer Cleaning kick lately.  So far I have cleaned the dining room and the guest room.  Hey don’t judge, progress is progress!  Anyway, I realized that it has been two years since I’ve featured my guest room on the blog, so here is a quick tour of the clean and refreshed space.

IMG_3041

IMG_3053

IMG_3065

IMG_3081

IMG_3062

IMG_3097

IMG_3072

IMG_3075

IMG_3077

IMG_3084

I rearranged the accessories on the wall shelf, some of which had been in the same spot since I started decorating this guest room!  So I added some white ceramic vases and turquoise frames to the mix.  I also exchanged the cedar nightstand for a tile top table.  It matches the pillow and accents in the room and its small scale fits the room nicely.  The pink flowers are from my knockout rose!  Love those!  And the new art on the dresser is by Katie Daisy.  Otherwise everything is still the same… for now! :) 

signature pink

P.S.  For a look back on all our guest room updates click here!

0 comments: