Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Bandit Presents A Punchy New Pillow!

IMG_2324

Hi.  Come in and disturb me, if you must. 

I’m supposed to show you this fancy new cushion pillow thingy in here.

IMG_2341

Fancy, right?  Yeah, she made it. 

It’s some kind of nice fabric with puffy stuff inside to make it soft for me a purrfect place to sleep. 

Right on.

IMG_2342

Plus, it’s got this crazy swirly stuff on it which makes me kinda dizzy.  Fun!  Like when they give me catnip! Whoo hoo!

IMG_2331

And look over there… on the bed… 

She made a pillow to go with it.  Of.course.

IMG_2328

Pretty great, right?  Don’t you just love the punchy teal blue color?  And how it pops against the yellow?

(She made me say that part.  She bribed me!  With treats and feather toys!!  It’s disgraceful, I know!)

IMG_2333

Here’s a nice shot of the pillow thing when I’m not laying on it.  Yeah, she kicked me out for this picture.  Puh.

IMG_2335

Oh and here’s another shot of that “punchy” pillow.  That girl loves to take pictures, huh?

IMG_2339

But I have to admit that does look pretty comfortable.  And…this hosting business is tiring… 

Think I’ll just curl up over here and have a quick nap. 

See y’all later.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

IMG_2320

paw

~Bandit 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

LOVE that fabric! You certainly have an eye for colors. Can't wait to see all of this in person!

TA Guthrie said...

Bandit, you are one lucky kitty

Molly Brown said...

You not only SEW...but you trained Bandit to TYPE!!! How Clever!!