Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Tour Part Three—The Kitchen

I am back with another captivating installment of our Christmas House Tour.  Today we’re venturing into the kitchen which as usual is decked with sweets themed decor in whimsical patterns and colors. 

IMG_2095

I’ve got my colorful glittery ornaments all strung up over the sink and flanked by green tinsel and colored lights.

IMG_2103

I added a new wreath to the window this year.  Instead of the cypress wreath like I always do, I whipped up this yarn ball wreath from the tutorial here

IMG_2096

Isn’t it cute? 

IMG_2097

My friend sent me these cute whimsical tapers and they totally coordinated with my Christmas kitchen so I placed them next to the sink with a bowl of red ornaments.  Thanks Andi!

IMG_2101

Over on the stove, my snowmen potholders are joined by some red bird measuring spoons (Thanks again Andi!!).  New bright Christmas towels are handy on the front.

IMG_2102

And of course, my snow sign went back up over the cabinets.

IMG_2104

My sweet Christmas table with peppermint stripe plates and cupcake candles is back, too.  I love this!

IMG_2090

IMG_2092

A peppermint candle centerpiece and my cute Christmas cocktail napkins are so cute with these plates from Pier1. 

IMG_2107

That’s all for the Christmas kitchen tour… but I’ll be back soon with a look at the downstairs decor including our Christmas mantel.  Come back and see!

signature

0 comments: