Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Sweet Christmas Table

We interrupt this blog silence to bring you… THE CUTEST THING EVER!  I wasn’t planning on posting anything this week (while I recoup from general Christmas mayhem) let alone post something Christmas related…. But, when these cuties hopped into my basket today at 50% off, I had to share them with you.

I give you, A Sweet Christmas Table:

IMG_4052

I’ve been on the lookout for peppermint themed tableware for my Christmas kitchen tablesetting.  Today I stumbled upon these fancies at Pier 1.  And it just so happened that I already had a cute, coordinating candle arrangement on the table!

IMG_4056

I even brought out the little embroidered fabric cocktail napkins I have been hanging onto for a while.  They look so darling with this simple setting.  The cupcakes are actually candles that I found on clearance at Kohl’s.  (The icing part of the cupcake lifts up to reveal a candle in the bottom part.)  They were so cute, and matched the theme, so I thought they would be precious sitting on top of the little candy plate… I love it! 

IMG_4058

And there you have it… the cutest thing ever.

IMG_4062

I’ll be back to share the rest of our Christmas bounty, which will be showing up in lots of projects around the house… that’s because this year instead of asking for sweaters I asked for housewares! :)  And Santa delivered…

Happy New Year to you!

signature

1 comments:

Andrea said...

OOoohh, housewares! Can't go wrong with those! I got a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas, and couldn't be happier! ;-)