Monday, December 20, 2010

A Very Guthrie Christmas

Since you’ve seen almost all my decorations already, I thought I’d give you a look at some of the creative Christmas displays around Fort Guthrie.  A few of these are styled by me and some are styled by my Mama.  I went to visit this her weekend and had to take some pictures around the house.  I think she enjoyed it when I said, “Mama, this is so pretty I have to put it on my blog!”

We start in the living room with the coffee table centerpiece.  My mother put this together and I love it! :)

  IMG_3854    IMG_3856

IMG_3861

I set up the Christmas village on top of the bookcase this year.  It is so cute!

IMG_3745  IMG_3732

Santa is arriving via hot air balloon in Dickensville! :)

IMG_3730

IMG_3731

The dining table is set for dinner with red linens and Spode Christmas Tree china.

IMG_3890   IMG_3897

Glittery poinsettia napkin rings,  silver flatware, and holly stemware complete the place settings.

IMG_3893

Over on the buffet, garland and pinecones reflect in the mirror, and on top I am displaying the NOEL letters that I made over the weekend.  See them on my mantel in a future blog post soon!

IMG_3898    IMG_3910

Abby’s little Christmas tree in the parlor is decorated with purple, pink, red and blue! 

IMG_3719

And lastly, we’ll head outside to Papa’s garage, which we are now calling “Santa’s workshop”. 

IMG_3914

 

Only 5 more days til Christmas!  Guess that means I should get off the blog and get back to the sewing room! :)

I’ll be back soon with more Christmas fun!

signature

0 comments: